Anyone tried Craniosacral therapy for tinnitus?

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by cc635, Oct 12, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

Interesting that it would make it louder. I say that because that indicates possible cause and effect, information that could be valuable to consider.

2. burd

burd New Member

So many things that have been once considered bunk or "all in the head" have been later proven in scientific and medical terms.  Until then, there were those that knew it without documentation from laboratories and detailed test studies.  Just as not everyone will benefit from tested and documented methods of the conventional world of medicine, one can't expect guarantees for everyone with methods from the alternative and naturopathic world of medicine. That doesn't invalidate either side.

A person is unwise to put all their faith in what comes from labs and tests, those have failed terribly so many times. Consider how many medications were tested and approved and then are later pulled because they did terrible things to people.  Tests and documentation didn't prove accurate. One can't put all their trust in scientific documentation. There's no need for those on opposite sides to keep beating each other up over their viewpoints.

3. studio34

studio34 Guest

Sounds like the job desciprtion of a scientist to me. That's what we do. The best researchers do their best to disprove their own findings, to be skeptical of the outcome. If it continues to hold water over time and cannot be knocked down with replication and further study, it becomes theory and then fact.

You already know this stuff Hank. Were you born yesterday?

And what do you want? My place of work? Phone number? Colour of my underwear? Blue actually.

4. burd

burd New Member

:D Boxers or briefs? ;)

5. studio34

studio34 Guest

A big over-sized blue pair of those Y-fronts you see on the rack at K-mart. LOL

6. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Gee, you just wrecked the fantasy Studio. ;)

Next time lie. LOL You gotta give us girls something to keep us amused. :p

7. studio34

studio34 Guest

I am lying. I wouldn't be caught dead in those things. And what's with the fashion statement where dudes walk around with their jeans half way down their *sses and underwear hanging out everywhere? That unfortunte fashion disaster landed in Sydney last year.

Sorry ... I digress. Now back to the craniosacral show. ;D

8. Taximom5

Taximom5 New Member

But some people keep their craniums shoved up their....oh, never mind.

9. studio34

studio34 Guest

They certainly do.

10. Taximom5

Taximom5 New Member

...their oversize blue Y-fronts...

11. studio34

studio34 Guest

and their endless anti-vaccination, vit B deficiency, medical industry conspiracy, celiac diasease rants. instead of putting their heads up their .... they might try using 4 pounds of shark cartilage.

12. Wino

Wino Resident Honey Badger

Ha!

13. studio34

studio34 Guest

I couldn't resist.

14. burd

burd New Member

Ok, so now I wonder, "just what does he wear?" :D
    That fashion statement we have been seeing over here in the states for many years. Its time someone else gets to enjoy the trend of viewing stupidity with asses and boxers hanging out. :p :D

Ok you 2, do we need to toss you both into a mud pit to wrestle it out? :D :D ;)

15. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground!

16. cc635

cc635 New Member

I bet they are whitey titeys (sp?) LOL

17. cc635

cc635 New Member

Found a craniosacral therapist. Woop! Woop! First appt. is Tuesday, 10/26.