anyone interested in a healing request thread?

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Center' started by AmandaJ, Nov 20, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. AmandaJ

AmandaJ New Member

Shamanism is a good thing to learn to go alongside reiki, i have a good friend who is a shaman himself and did learn a little along the way:)

2. AmandaJ

AmandaJ New Member

it can be very very powerful and when you get that release woo it really is fantastic.........i never have understood how some healers can charge so much........i know that there is supposed to be an exchange of energy on both sides as they say nothing can be given for free, but i have never charged when i do hands on or distance.........hands on i usually ask for a cup of tea and distance i have always had some kind of help from whomever i sent it too :)

3. solari

solari Administrator Staff Member

Yes, I was. I also sent more energy your way today. :)

Ray

4. karenlr

karenlr New Member

You have me thinking again. Have you ever done a healing circle? Yes, I think a healing thread would be wonderful. Now my brain is about to pop.

5. egross

egross New Member

I agree. It would be of great benefit to many of us. I'm very interested and excited.

6. solari

Maybe so, but sometimes it's also very beneficial to give freely and expect nothing in return.

Ray

7. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

I think this is a wonderful idea. Let's go for it.

8. solari

Sarita, you give far more than you ever realize or know on here.

Ray

9. solari

Why?

Ray

10. solari

Would you like me to make it so you can only read PMs? ;)

Ray

11. solari

:eek: I guess I can do the reverse as well, but then you wouldn't have the company you misery. ;)

Ray

12. Skye76

Skye76 New Member

Love this thread. Amanda, think this would be a lovely idea. Reikki has helped me many times in the past. I think it would do wonders for the board. :) How very thoughtful of you.

13. AmandaJ

AmandaJ New Member

i agree totally....:)

14. AmandaJ

AmandaJ New Member

As ray said you give a lot more than you know..........sometimes just making someone smile or laugh is more than enough............and well you've made me laugh and smile a lot especially on days when i have come on here feeling rubbish and a laugh was all that was needed

15. AmandaJ

AmandaJ New Member

i do 2 healing circles a week online and one at home either once a week or once a month depending on others work commitments :)

16. egross

egross New Member

How would this work online?

17. AmandaJ

AmandaJ New Member

i do distant healing egross :-* you don't always have to be in the same room..............trust me when i first learned about reiki i was like yeah yeah there is noooo way that can work online...boy was i shocked when the Australian lady sent me a good blast and then proceeded to tell me exactly what she could feel .... it prompted me to learn more and now i have been practicing many different kinds of reiki for about 4 years ...As she said to me it is but energy as we all are and healing energy as all other energy moves and can be directed to where it is needed no matter how far :-*

18. egross

egross New Member

That's incredibly, wonderfully amazing!

19. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

Cool! I have an old friend who I haven't seen for a while and she was going to be a Reiki Master. That was at least 7 yrs ago i'm sure she's there already. I thought about getting into it but 'life' got in the way.. maybe I'll start taking a look at it again... I can take some healing energy. of course the MM, but since that is what it is, I have 6 spots on my brain-my neuro explained them as 'birthmarks' I was born with (nice family hand me down) so I have headaches and have had headaches let alone migraines every day of my life. I would really like to get off those meds... Thanks Amanda appreciate 'your gift'

20. solari

If yawl want a better understanding of this energy stuff, read up on quantum physics. Good shiznit and mind boggling.

Ray