Anybody wanna chat?

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by Gina05, Oct 31, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

I don't understand Aladdin, you were the first to post information about Gina's status. What's the concern, or disappointment about?

2. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

Holly: The shovel and other 'stuff' is not necessary and disappointing. Joe is concerned and left her a message - leave it at that.

3. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

Oh, the shovel and popcorn thing? That was about DB (saying something in code and mentioning others name as being right), Intrepid (the shovel) and Gustav (the poppcorn). It didn't have anything to do with Gina. I think maybe because DB brought up others names that inferred other than what he later said it was about. Anyway, none of it matters because it's already said and done. All it says to me is that Gina is on line but can't post yet...

4. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

I did not go back and read the earlier pages until after you posted to me Holly.

5. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

There is a lot of speaking in code here on .org I think. I have a hard enough time with the English language let alone a code. :)

6. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

So, now I'm completely confused, the first question I asked was about Gina but you didn't read about the other stuff until after you got my message but your anser was about the shovel and other stuff and to leave it alone. It's difficult because I'm getting different feedback.

It really doesn't matter I guess. I just wanted to know what it was you were upset about Gina about and it seems like you were upset with Intrepid and Gustav - not Gina. I guess in the end, I shouldn't really care, I like all of them and wish them all the best.

7. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

I read page 64 where the shovel started. I read BD's reply - saw the popcorn - saw my name mentioned. Replied. You then wrote and after that I went back and read several pages earlier from page 64.

8. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

page 64 started here

9. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

I think it was started here. And it was about BD not anyone else.

10. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

Holly:: I am talking about from where I first started reading - not from where the drama started. If you wish to further this discussion PM me. I don't read every thread from start to finish - I normally start at last page.

11. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

Unless it is something that is brand new - a brand new thread - !

12. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

I don't know who's allowed to reply on whose thread anymore. It's gotten a little out of hand because I see everyone posting about "not posting on my thread". Hey! I just started a new thread!

13. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

I'm not following your thoughts but that is okay as I cannot follow my own sometimes. :) No explanation needed just be well today.

14. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Thank you all for your concern, I have talked to Gina, and we will leave it at that.

I had no way to reach my friend, and I used code (if you want to call it that) because I know she probably visits here off and on and did not want to disclose much of what she and I talk about on a public forum.

It is nobody's business what our relationship is and the things I will do to help my friend or her kids.

Gina is a dear friend of mine and I do care a lot about her and her family.
    Gina if you see this---- ((((hugs)))))

And I will be calling very soon as my phone is on its way.

Thanks for calling me as my phone line is always open to you.

:-*

God Bless. Great luck with the surgery and I will be in touch.

15. solari

solari Administrator Staff Member

If each of you cannot move on from this juvenile BS, you will each be banned, no questions asked.

Ray

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.