Anybody wanna chat?

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by Gina05, Oct 31, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

I have no idea what you are talking about?

This has nothing to do with you, please stop trying to stir up crap.

Please leave me alone.

Again, this has absolutely nothing to do with you.

Sincerely,

We have a deal and please honor it.

If I have something I say to you or about you I will say it to your face, you should know that about me by now. I won't/ don't hold back if I have seething to say to you, but his has nothing to do with you.

Thanks

2. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

It's a good thing the delete option was removed because your post will stand. It doesn't take much to interpret. It also confirms who set the rumors in motion.

I can only thank you, BD. It's nice to see a suspicion confirmed. Have a great day :)

3. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

I truly have no idea what you are talking about.

Have a nice day

4. Gustav123

Gustav123 Life,enjoy it.

Trying to dox people?

5. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

CG:

I hope you read this, I got your message/voice mail at work but your email has been disconnected I get a reply saying it cannot go through and the one on this account is also disconnected. The number you dialed me from was a pay phone as mentioned in your message.

But yes, you tell me if he is interested!

2k for the car--- 100,000 miles Honda Civic/Black (2007)

Full Time Job and I will Pay for School if he wants to be a Funeral Director---- I will work around his schedule as a Funeral Home is Never closed it is 24/7/365. He can work mornings, afternoons, nights or be on call for removals.

I left my phone at the beach 700 miles away, so I don't have your number and the email address I have of yours is disconnected.

Please call me from a regular phone at my number and I will return it.

Thanks.

You tell me if he wants the car and the job.

Hopefully you read this if you are lurking and call me.

Thanks.

6. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

7. Gustav123

Gustav123 Life,enjoy it.

Im getting popcorn!

8. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Please leave me alone.

I am trying to help a friend's son.

If you want to be a grave digger I can arrange that to of you want to move to Atlanta.

Please,

I repeat this has nothing to do with you so if you could I respectively ask you to leave this thread.

I do not post on your threads and this is the only way I can reach out to help a friends son with a job worh benefits, school (Gupton Jones College of Mortuary Science here in Atlanta) and a car.

Sincerely

I ask you to stop with the deepest of Good Will.

9. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

BD ... you may want to try her on FB where your and her dealings are private. :) Sharing your private business here probably isn't the best idea.

10. chrisk

chrisk New Member

As usual, good advice.

11. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Plus Burd and Dolfan have nothing to do with your business/job offer. Not sure how they fit in your post. But whatevs.

12. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Caro:

I agree, I do not belong to Facebook and both her emails have been disconnected.

I left my phone at the beach 700 miles away with her number on it. I have spoken to her several times in the last week but not on a cell phone so I don't have her number locked in.

My phone will be here in a few days as the owners of the home we rented from this summer are mailing it as they have found it.

Thanks,

This will be my last post on this thread. Hopefully she/he will call tonight, if not I will call in the next few days when my phone arrives with all my contacts.

Have a nice day!

13. Gustav123

Gustav123 Life,enjoy it.

14. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

deeper and deeper and deeper. wasn't that a madonna song back in the day?

15. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Aladdin has her #. Check with her. :)

16. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Intrepid:

I have asked you kindly to leave me alone, that's all I can do.

17. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

I believe (just my guess) that she is a guest on .org but can't post yet. So hopefully, she is getting your messages.

18. cowcollector

cowcollector Don't hug a tree, hug a cow!!

i am glad i don't have a clue :D

19. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

leave me out of this - I don't like being a part of this thread

20. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

I don't think this is funny. Disappointing as usual :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.