Anti-viral makes me dizzier.........?

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by rondrums, Apr 1, 2014.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. rondrums

rondrums Bilateral

2. yanksgirl

yanksgirl New Member

Thanks Ron, hope you get some relief too. Some days I do handle it better, but other days
    Anxiety and even depression hits!
    Good to come here where folks understand.

3. Donamo

Donamo Guest

Two ideas - maybe lessen the dosage and work up to it. Maybe back off to one pill a day and see how that goes for maybe 2 weeks, then add one every other day etc.

The other idea is to try Famtrex, or Famcyclovir. It is what I used and it is the one that House Ear Clinic uses. It worked for me, very nicely, for a while.

4. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

That ice cream looks absolutely mouthwatering. Tonight i did not have an anti-viral but i did have a large combination of Breyer's Mint Chocolate chip and Breyer's Recces Peanut Butter Cup ice cream. It was to die for. Established in 1866.

5. Donamo

Donamo Guest

I had a lovely bowl of the H-D chocolate peanut butter after a hot afternoon in the sun playing golf. Life is good :). I emailed H-D to ask if they used MSG and they do not. I think it works better than the AVs ;) and you don't need a script, just a credit card! :)