allergies and season change

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by dmac, Oct 7, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. dmac

dmac my sweet Holly

:mad: This past week has seen a return in non-severe dizziness (no vertigo as of yet), fixable with one meclazine. I doubled up on the lemon bioflavonoids with no avail. I also have an increase in common ragweed/pollin allergies, red itchy eyes and sneezing. Also it's getting cooler in East Texas in the mornings, and warm in the afternoons. I wonder if these two are whats bringing this on. I've read some of ya'll say it does.
    I've only been diagnosed with this stuff last June and have been pretty much symptom free for 3 months prior to this week but it's just been steady hot this summer.

Dave

2. Robyn

Robyn Russell the Wombat

Dave, lots of people here have trouble with the changing seasons - I have MAV and the weather does not really affect me. We are coming into our storm season and I can usually always tell if it is going to be a whopper storm because the fullness in my ear seems to get worse. Other than that, I pretty much don't have a problem with season changes.

3. dmac

dmac my sweet Holly

;D Thanks, Robyn. I'll trade my menieres for yours.

4. cdedie

cdedie Designed by DizzyNBlue

Hi ya Dave! I'm in Ft. Worth. YES Allergies can be a definate trigger for an attack. I had my 1st rotational vertigo in about 6-8 months this past week. I've been sneezing my head off (if only ;)) and have the spins or dizzies now. Some of us are also barometers now too. ::). I can tell you when a front is coming through a day or so before it does!

5. dmac

dmac my sweet Holly

;D Thanks, I appreciate these confirmations.

6. Robyn

Robyn Russell the Wombat

No thanks Dave - I think I'll keep my MAV. It is under control and I like it that way! ;D