Adios

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by ToniG, Jul 15, 2007.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

Hmmm. Ya gotta think about that one.

2. nassman

nassman Guest

Lisa, lets get one thing straight: If you are going to accuse me of PERSONALLY ATTACKING someone you better be able to find a direct quote of me PERSONALLY ATTACKING SOMEONE.

Disagreeing with Caribbean's happy-go-lucky attitude towards suicide and being blunt about it IS NOT A PERSONAL ATTACK.

A personal attack would be me swearing or really insulting a person on a personal level.

3. burd

burd New Member

You just can't see the whole picture can you?
    I'm not talking about a particular post, I'm speaking about a pattern of behavior, over time. Which is what other people are responding to also.

I see beyond any one particular post, of anyone's. You know there has been times when I've even agreed with you, I don't make quick judgement calls. And I am not attacking you here either.

4. burd

burd New Member

...And that it has nothing to do with any opinions of yours, or facts you share or beliefs or likes and dislikes.  Those are beliefs and opinions, not behavior.  I am addressing behavior, as are many others.

5. LisaB

LisaB New Member

Nassman, you have made many personal attacks here, which you posted once was part of what led you to being banned for a year. I'm not going to engage in hand to hand combat with you. You know what you post. C'mon. A lot of this is old territory. I feel like i am part of a group saying, welcome, stay, be a part of a wonderful support system. But we all have to be supportive- to everyone- to accomplish this. You once said your delivery was the problem and that you were working on it. I think that is a part of what is touching raw spots here. Lisa

6. Soccermom

Soccermom New Member

(Do not get involved, do not get involved....Oh to hell with it!)
    You have "personally attacked" me and also Larry on more than one occasion. That you can't see or remember that says a lot about you. I'm not going to waste my time searching for the past posts. You know they're there, as do I.
    Now I'm sure you are eating up all this attention which you obviously crave.
    Just take a good look at yourself. You need help.

7. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

we need to stop this thread ; we're giving too much attention to the deleted post that started this thread - which might have been the idea all along

by the way - i'd rather give a smile and a warm hugs/prayers - than to be an arse and start a post and hope the sh - poop - starts :) ;D :mad:

8. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

ps - where do ya'll get the energy to write?

9. feelbizarre

feelbizarre New Member

Mya here is the bigger picture of the butterfly... a little more detail. It is an Eastern Tiger Swallowtail Butterfly! Enjoy!

[​IMG]

10. Mya46

Mya46 Knowledge is POWER!

Thanks again Joanne! It's beautiful nesting on marigolds and petunias? Did you take that....butterflys signify rebirth to the next stage in life. Perfect karmic distraction for this rather chaotic discussion. ;)

11. feelbizarre

feelbizarre New Member

Ah yes that is right out my front door. Peaceful isn't it?

12. Mya46

Mya46 Knowledge is POWER!

Yes Joanne, very peaceful, thanks again. :)

13. sparrow

sparrow Guest

I want to add my two cents in here. I avoid Nassman. Anytime I see he has responded to someone's post, I just don't go to it and read his insults. When I posted about the gross reaction to going off of my benzos in order to have a VNG conducted, I was looking for support and understanding. The first person to respond was Nassman and he kicked me hard and laughed about my reaction. Yet here he is posting all this information about the dangers of Benzos........ what a hypocrite !!!

One last thing. I was married to a sociopath. Everytime I read something about Nassman, like here, I am reminded of my sociopathic former spouse's behavior. The definition of sociopathic personality disorder is one who has no remorse, is guiltless, is shamming, will go to great ends to sabotage and ruin a person's life, has long range plans for his victim and loves to constantly stir up the pot and sit back with delight over everyone elses reactions. No doubt Nassman is greatly enjoying this feedback and no doubt he has formulated his next attack in order just to get your reaction.

Everyone, stop responding to Nassman. He is feeding off of everyone. If we ignore him, maybe he will finally leave.

Just my two cents. Now I will move on to continue to ignore the sociopath.

Sparrow :D :D

14. america57

america57 New Member

Sparrow,

I hadn't thought about that before, but I have a relative that was finally (after years of heartache and pain) diagnoised with a sociopathic personality disorder. She would stir our family up and then sit back all innocent and watch the chaos. She made our lives miserable, everyone tried to help her and one by one everyone burned out. She was always the victim, the misunderstood one. Maybe that is why Nassman touches such a raw nerve in me. My relative ended up having to go into a mental institution. I'm done reading his post, not gonna do it anymore.

15. Caribbean

Caribbean New Member

Interesting, very interesting,

OK here is my two centavos worth...I seem to be the one who is on the sacrificial chopping block [​IMG] What I'm about to say may surprise many of you...

Menieres.Org is a support group, Ray, out of the goodness of his heart (and I thank you publicly Ray) put this site together with one purpose in mind, to support people with Meniere's Syndrome and thier family's.

We have all been Invited to Ray's home, with the understanding that we as a support group will help all its members, (Including Nassman) who come to us for "HELP".

So in conclusion I ask, If it is in your heart? Forgive Nassman! and lets all get on with supporting people with MM.

Its all up to you guys.

Thank you.

16. You can forgive Nassman if you like, but be prepared to do it many, many, MANY times over.

I personally save forgiveness for those who made a mistake and will endeavor not to do it again, not for those who deliberately engage in a certain pattern of behavior and are proud of it.

17. sparrow

sparrow Guest

I agree with Steve !! When you are dealing with the personality style that Nassman has, forgiveness is not going to do it, it will just keep you in Nassman's line of fire and keep Nassman happy. Do you want to keep Nassman happy at your expense ?

Sparrow :D :D

18. luckyswife

luckyswife New Member

Mybe not forgive but forget!I cant beleive this thread made it to page number 5.