A Sunday Evening Post for all them Special Moma's out there in Spin City

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Center' started by GreatfulTed2, May 8, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. GreatfulTed2

GreatfulTed2 New Member

:D
    For all the Mothers out there is spin city.
    A special mother’s day story for you today about a special mother. Through her comment to him and to God shea had a very special child.
    So this is for each and every one of you who have made commitments and have special children of your own.

11And she vowed a vow and said, "O LORD of hosts, if you will indeed look on the affliction of your servant and remember me and not forget your servant, but will give to your servant a son, then I will give him to the LORD all the days of his life, and no razor shall touch his head."
    12As she continued praying before the LORD, Eli observed her mouth. 13Hannah was speaking in her heart; only her lips moved, and her voice was not heard. Therefore Eli took her to be a drunken woman. 14And Eli said to her, "How long will you go on being drunk? Put your wine away from you." 15But Hannah answered, "No, my lord, I am a woman troubled in spirit. I have drunk neither wine nor strong drink, but I have been pouring out my soul before the LORD. 16Do not regard your servant as a worthless woman, for all along I have been speaking out of my great anxiety and vexation." 17Then Eli answered, "Go in peace, and the God of Israel grant your petition that you have made to him." 18And she said, "Let your servant find favor in your eyes." Then the woman went her way and ate, and her face was no longer sad.
    19They rose early in the morning and worshiped before the LORD; then they went back to their house at Ramah. And Elkanah knew Hannah his wife, and the LORD remembered her. 20And in due time Hannah conceived and bore a son, and she called his name Samuel, for she said, "I have asked for him from the LORD."

To all the mothers who God has given the blessing of children.
    It is my hope and prayer that you have had a happy and symptom free day today.
    May God Bless you and smile on the special person that you are just by being a mother.