A prayer for my forum family.

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Center' started by lulu48, Nov 11, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Daize

Daize New Member

Bless you Lulu and thank you.

2. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

My prayers to those of you who have been having a very rough time. May God shine his healing light upon you and give you all the strength you need to cope with your illness and to stay strong and never give up hope.

3. Daize

Daize New Member

You are the shining light.

4. birdmom3

birdmom3 New Member

Thank you!

Birdmom3

5. tm53

tm53 New Member

Right back at you Lulu

6. Prima Donna

Prima Donna New Member

Kim,

I want you to know how much I appreciate the kind and dear things you have written to and about me. From your first appearance here, you have been generous in your support of me. I know others feel the same.

I appreciate your encouragement. You make me feel nicer than I am, funnier than I am, better than I am. That is a God-given gift, Kim.

Please know that as you ask God to bless us, He has already blessed you. Perhaps not in the way that you'd prefer, and certainly all of us would wish good health for you. But He has blessed you nonetheless with endearing and enduring qualities that go beyond the physical.

Thanks for the kindness and the support and may God continue to bless you and bring you the answers you seek, Yaya. :-*

7. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Thank you Donna for your friendship and encouragement all the times I have been down and needed to be lifted up again. May God bless you and your family this year and all the years to come. :-*