777?

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by bulldogs, Mar 13, 2014.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

They really need to cooperate among the Countries and find that airplane!

2. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Countries are pitching in every way they can.

3. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

I doubt it. They like to keep stuff to themselves when it comes to what they were secretly tracking ;) Countries, law enforcement, gov't agencies, etc. are all notorious for keeping information in their own hands.

4. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Now CNN is just making stuff up and packaging it as Breaking News :D

The problem when you spend the whole day on one topic ... filling in airtime. Now lithium batteries blew up the plane :D

Guys ... find the plane and then you'll find out what happened to it!

5. June-

June- New Member

? or Dr Burcon?

6. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Yes ... good idea! :D

7. June-

June- New Member

I was going to say they will nail this down very quickly, then I thought of Amelia Earhart. Did they or didn't they fine Amelia Earhart?

8. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

As far as I am aware she is still lost :(

9. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

it's the mother ship people :D

10. June-

June- New Member

I got it! Al Qaeda or some newer group, paid these pilots $5000000 each to deliver this plane to them. The group will then pain the plane to look like Air Force 1 or perhaps what the King of Saudia Arabia or Putin flies on. Then .... Well it still doesn't make any sense, does it?

11. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

It will to CNN ... let them know so they can report it as Breaking News :D

12. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

i think it was an inside job and it was hijacked or a pilot suicide mission. where is it, that is anybody's guess!

13. June-

June- New Member

:D

14. June-

June- New Member

But why?

15. June-

June- New Member

A kidnapping! For ransom!

16. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Nope, i just think in my heart it was a deliberate act by one or both of the pilots and it was either suicide or one of them had ties to an extremist organization and they just ran out of gas while trying to hijack the place to some location and it crashed in the Indian Ocean somewhere.

planes just don't fall out of the sky without a trace of a distressed call, warning, ect...... These guys knew what they were doing and did it deliberately.

just my hunch.

17. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

you must have drove your teachers crazy

18. June-

June- New Member

:D

Some, but not the ones who knew and loved their subject.

19. daBronx

daBronx New Member

Actually it makes a lot of sense.The terrorists will repaint the plane and retrofit the plane with bombs.Then they'll have suicide pilot bombers fly the plane to the World Trades Center in N.Y.C.again.killing thousands of innocent people.

20. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

I don't think Al Qaeda paid anybody, I think the pilot (a) already had affiliations to them or some other group.

I think the went went to 40,000 feet pressure in cabin was lowered and people died instantly, the pilots had access to oxygen and they lived and now it is a matter of where is the plane. In the ocean or land still intact to be used for a later disaster/attack.

At least one of these pilots had bad intentions!