2 Prayer requests please

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by carolyn33, Sep 24, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

I have 2 prayer requests from my friends/family here. One for my cousin Cindy who is in stage 4 of breast cancer and not doing well. The other is for my friend Shawns Grandmother who passed away this morning and is finally home and not in pain. Shawn needs strength right now to get through yet another ordeal he has to deal with. I believe his Grandmother waited for him to come home from rehab to go to Heaven, she had to wait to make sure he was going to make it himself... Thank you all for just being you and always being there.

2. karenlr

karenlr New Member

Prayers being said, God bless.

3. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Prayers being said for your cousin Cindy that she may have the strength to get through this fight she is going through with cancer. Prayers to Shawn that he can feel at peace knowing his dear grandmother is now in God's arms. May she rest in peace. And a prayer for you too Carolyn.

4. Chris0515

Chris0515 New Member

I will include everyone in my prayers tonight I promise.

5. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

Thank you all. You didn't have to 'promise' Chris I knew you would. thanks again.

6. Artlover

Artlover it's a crazy world.

Prayers your way.

7. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

Prayers for Cindy and Shawn

8. Skye76

Skye76 New Member

Prayers for Cindy and Shawn from me too! Hugs.

9. KTabc

KTabc Cheese Head Dumbass

Prayers Carolyn! Lots of 'em.........