Cocculus Compositum

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by koreajoe05, Apr 19, 2014.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. koreajoe05

koreajoe05 New Member

I have be using John of Ohio formula and it worked for me. I rarely feel dizziness and my the stuffiness in my ears are gone most of the time. One of the items listed in John's formula is Cocculus Compositum that I used to purchase through the internet. Lately all the places that used to carry it have indicated that this product was discontinued. Vertigoheel an equivalent product is available but requires a Dr prescription. Does any one knows why Cocculas was discontinued? I found Cocculus Compositum vey effective fro dizziness.

2. John of Ohio

John of Ohio New Member

Apparently, Cocculus Compositum has been discontinued for sale in the US.

Here's what appears to be a vendor of Vertigheel without a prescription:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/handle-buy-box/ref=dp_start-bbf_1_glance

--John of Ohio

3. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Never worked for me. Nothing homeopathic ever worked for me. Maybe I just don't believe in it enough for it to have an effect.

4. John of Ohio

John of Ohio New Member

Intrepid, you should have had the good sense not even to try any homeopathic remedies. You are utterly convinced that any positve responses are pure placebo, correct? You are smarter than the supposed or attributed homeopathic scam. Vertigoheel (and a lot of other approaches) simply are not appropriate for you.

The facts that this never worked for you, and that presently purchase of the substance is now more complicated, are rather unconnected and unrelated, I think.

But perhaps some will find encouragment or help in your posting.

--John of Ohio

5. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Actually you are wrong. I go into things with an open mind and no preconceived notions. I've used several homepathic remedies in my life, including vertigoheel. I even gave them to my kids when they were babies for colic pain, coughs, etc.

It is only after having tried this stuff for a long time, and not getting any positive results, that I concluded that *for me* this stuff is pretty useless.

When a poster comes here and asks our opinion on certain products, or comments on certain products, I answer based on my personal experience. Maybe I should check with you first? :D