If you had one question...........

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by Cara, Nov 2, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

Hey, I remember Captian Kangaroo, most of it's tied up in brain fog though

2. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

I think she's a fine looking lady. I picked her out of sincere flattery. And look at all the folks I could have picked! I mean, there's Ma Kettle out there too, you know! But you don't remind me of her. You do June Cleaver. Now I'm going back to my room again.

3. Cara

Cara New Member

My husband's question was "what are next weeks lottery numbers?"

My question was "Why is it so hard to Do Unto Others?"

4. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

You know, I've thought about my question and I actually think if I could ask God a question, I would be so awed that I wouldn't be able to think of anything except his presence, if I could even think that much!

5. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

There are so many thinks to ask that it would definitely be difficult to know where to start and what is the most important.

6. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

Ping Pong balls... Mr. Green Jeans haha

7. June-

June- New Member

Of course! Just being in that situation would answer all the big questions.

8. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

Hear hear! Two thumbs up double like like :)

9. Cara

Cara New Member

I'm just so sorry this got so out of hand....I had no idea a simple question would lead to such hurt feelings......... :'(

10. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

Cara - beautiful lady - don't cry, we'll get through it...

11. jim1884again

jim1884again advocating baldness be recognized as a disability

it ain't your fault!

12. June-

June- New Member

But of course the question didn't lead to hurt feelings. These interactions and conclusions were going to play out somewhere. I am sorry your beautiful question got trampled with the drama.

13. tm53

tm53 New Member

Yep what Jim said.

14. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

Cara, maybe think of this thread as a road trip. There were some speed bumps and pot holes along the way and sometimes there was squabbling but mostly we got on fine, had some great conversation, took a few drinks from the thermos (which may or may not have had a shot of hard liquor, I'm not saying) and enjoyed the view. :)

15. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Cara, I really enjoyed the questions and most of the conversation that we had here.

16. Chris0515

Chris0515 New Member

I pray that all of this can eventually blow over and that we can all just move onward & past it, and in the future all I ask is that if people go after others for being a jerk about something(which I admit I was being - maybe), then make sure you include ALL of those who are guilty of saying or doing the same things to avoid being hipocritical or showing favoritism.

And I appreciate Joy stepping up and throwing a yellow flag on my behalf over the whole community bashing that took place last night. ;D

17. rev

rev New Member

Cara - blessings and love to ya'!
    You tried a great thing with a great motive. I know you feel like "never again", but I hope you try again. Eventually, we will get the hang of this!

18. Chris0515

Chris0515 New Member

I have a feeling that we will be able to openly and peacefully have conversations about faith, religion, and our relationships with God in this section again if that's possible. ;)

19. Cara

Cara New Member

Thanks. I'm not a quitter, sometimes need a break from things, but never a quitter.

Chris.........It is possible!

20. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

I wonder what God thinks of the way we're running our world...